Thursday, March 24, 2011

Untitled Reality (Chapter 1)

Dreaming is like breathing to me. Every time I dream, it's like I'm in a new dimension of my own self-made world whom no one can muddle my rules and regulations. It has its own adventures and downfalls, sometimes dramatic but most of the time heroic with me as the main character saving my lovely princess. Full of possibilities and everything we desire, that's how a dream, my dream could be described.
 On how I'm fully active on my dreamland is the exact complete opposite of who really is in the real world. Friends, I have many of those. Rain, Sky and Flint, that's three friends whom I often see when they're using their respective Facebook accounts. I'm an athletic type of person if you may consider playing video games a sport. And I have many girlfriends since the day I'm able to distinguish the difference between male and female characteristics. Oops, do you mean the real ones that we date, treat, kiss and make love? My mistake, don't have any of that Homo sapiens.
 I'm not homophobic. I just can't hook up with what others are into. Righteous deviant is how my society sees me but in shorter archaic terms, I'm the real contrary of the modern-day juvenile.
 For me, everyday isn't something I can cherish except when I'm about to sleep at high noon and night time. Who would want to befriend the kinds of me? The word "fun" only begins when everyone else were in their bed wetting their personal beds.
The grasses in the fields, the shaded trees in the forest and the animals in plains, they don't give a crap on why I was living so the response will be the same
Being an existentialist, I would ask the Supreme Being about all of the things he made using his Almighty powers. Powers that can also resolve the problems we are all facing but he was deaf in the times of my calling. It wasn't all my fault that I was this kind of being and if it was, I doubt someone would still understand the whereabouts of my existence. I'm all thrown up to my invented imaginary kingdom where Harry Potter, Narnians and Greek Demigods do not exist, only the creator: ME. 
 But, who would have thought that the 'me' I had used to be contented with is about to be changed by someone, not even in my dreams, would cross the same old path that I'm taking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment