Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Lefties, just Right

photo credits: sellingbooks.com
 Love is everywhere. Valentine's or not, every person in this 6 billion population planet can find it's mate or probably soul-mate if he/she gets really lucky.
 I've been in love with nonetheless, few girls. Some of them entertained my feelings while others snob me. And, if I can rationalize those who entertain me from every girl I confess with, it would be like 1 is to 3 (1:4). That ain't sweet for others but with the looks Supreme Being gave me, am really blesssed.
 Anyways, how can we really determine if the girl whom we are date every single time you're together, or we are still courting as of now, and/or we are just thinking of making the move on confessing is the right woman for us. 
 First, you must know what the word "Right" means to you. If it's supposed meaning is longer than usual, you're just making it up and if it's the other meaning on the Merriam-Webster, hell your humor doesn't have any sense.
 So, any answers popping up in your minds? It's just as simple as 4 words; best and most suitable partner (disregard 'and' as part of the 4 words, okay!). I've just added the word partner if you may query.
 From the meaning itself comes up the one and only factor to make sure if he/she really is the right one, seeing a bright future with him/her. As simple as that with no more opinions and violent reactions.
 A bright future is all that matters. If he/she is the best, she might as well be your future spouse.Yup! You read it right. No more talkies or chit-chat. Start thinking today what your life will be with her on your side. Only if you can see her as your significant other then he or she really is the one.
 Enough on explanations 'cause I know you really understand what I'm really talking. So do you mind if we both start cogitating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment